As winter settles over the lake, the clarity wishes all of our readers a merry month of festivities.
Olivia Broadfield strips it down and plays Joni Mitchell’s River for Christmas and The Clarity:
Three important notes:
This month poet Bob Holman joins me to discuss the craft he loves, Olivia Broadfield shares her debut album, Eyes Wide Open, author Terry Sanville writes of innocence in California, Andrew De Haan emerges, Mona Marshall explores duality, Andy Douglas reviews Ansen Seale’s series, Bloodlines, Scott Hightower looks at Randall Mann’s latest collection, and much more.
Executive Editor, Fogged Clarity
Table of Contents
- William L. Alton 3 Short Poems
- Andrew De Haan October Gesture
- Two Squeaking Ghosts (in a World So Tall)
- Ann Howells Bastard
- Robert Wexelblatt Barcarolle
- Obododimma Oha Arboreal
- Ivan Suta Einfallswinkel ungleich Ausfallswinkel
- Raum Licht und Ordnung
- Mona Marshall Skin Deep
- Cornelius Winston My Father’s Heart