Each year musicians from around the world challenge one another to compose and record an album’s worth of material (10 songs or 35 minutes of music) in the month of February (this being a leap year, we get an extra day). This is not a competition, but rather a community effort to push ourselves into new creative endeavors. The results of my efforts last year, as well my first untitled (suggestions are welcome!) song on my as yet unnamed album can be found at The RPM Challenge website, where you will also be able to search other participants. This first song includes accompaniment by my wife on vacuum. I’ll keep you updated on my progress. And if you’re a musician, please jump in; all are welcome.
Join Our Mailing List
- Take a moment to read Michael Tyrell's new poem "Women & Children" with audio: http://t.co/zoKrUbbnQH
- Barton Carroll's acoustic session is phenomenal, if second track doesn't give you chills, check yourself: http://t.co/wGxj6bvhDC
- An interview with one of our favorite artists and friends, poet Michael Tyrell - http://t.co/iKJungrUh1
- Channeling ghosts from the vastness of the west: a session with Jenn Rawling and Basho Parks - http://t.co/vxb8MgvGXC
- Barton Carroll sings that "...beauty come by honest, is beautiful indeed." - http://t.co/9BLSpGzhYG