Each year musicians from around the world challenge one another to compose and record an album’s worth of material (10 songs or 35 minutes of music) in the month of February (this being a leap year, we get an extra day). This is not a competition, but rather a community effort to push ourselves into new creative endeavors. The results of my efforts last year, as well my first untitled (suggestions are welcome!) song on my as yet unnamed album can be found at The RPM Challenge website, where you will also be able to search other participants. This first song includes accompaniment by my wife on vacuum. I’ll keep you updated on my progress. And if you’re a musician, please jump in; all are welcome.
Join Our Mailing List
- Fogged Clarity: Poetry - Sweethearts, http://t.co/u1vdB1uUDz
- We are paying for one great piece of short fiction to appear in our first quarterly issue to be released June 1st. Send us some fine prose.
- I saw the first plane hit, push out its thick coil of smoke and toxins and ash amid the kinds of sound that words can't quite name.
- Fogged Clarity: Blog - Nice Guys Finish Last...Unless You're Reading http://t.co/ecTkgUhqx6
- Fogged Clarity: Blog - Santa Claus' Open Letter to the Public on the Subject of His Color http://t.co/niAg0sw2Zn