If you’ve never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame…
We hope you had a great holiday season and are set to live another fine year. Please enjoy our first issue of 2013.
Executive Editor, Fogged Clarity
Table of Contents
- Jon HeathJon Heath is a writer of fictions from the small city of Bristol in the UK, now up and moved to the big big New York City to be with his new wife. Short on memory, he only remembers the tales of love and adventure that inspire his writing. A traveler of the world, he is of no fixed career but hopes he can continue to write for as long as the pen fits his finger.The Search and the Kiss Met at Midnight
- Scott HightowerScott Hightower is an award winning poet, translator, and the author of four books. This fall, Hontanares/Fountains, a bi-lingual book, is forthcoming from Devenir, Madrid. Hightower teaches as adjunct faculty at NYU. A native of central Texas, he lives in Manhattan and sojourns in SpainWe Need Guns
- Catherine ChampionCatherine Champion grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She has her BA in English and Philosophy from Amherst College and her MFA in Poetry from the University of Oregon. She currently lives in Eugene, Oregon.Anemones
- J. Rodney KarrJ. Rodney Karr is a poet living in Denmark. His work has appeared in The Iowa Review, Hayden’s Ferry Review and dirtcakes, among other publications. He holds an MFA from the University of Arkansas.Parents Give Their Son…
- Martin BalgachMartin Balgach‘s writing has appeared in The Bitter Oleander, Cream City Review, The Dirty Napkin, Many Mountains Moving, Opium Magazine, and Rain Taxi, among other journals. He holds an MFA from Vermont College, works in publishing, and lives near Boulder, Colorado.Canopies
- Raena ShiraliRaena Shirali lives in Columbus, OH, where she is currently enrolled in Ohio State University’s MFA program.the waves receded in december
- My Darling ClementineMy Darling Clementine is Michael Weston King and Lou Dalgleish.How Do You Plead?
- Fogged Clarity Session
- Scott HightowerScott Hightower is an award winning poet, translator, and the author of four books. This fall, Hontanares/Fountains, a bi-lingual book, is forthcoming from Devenir, Madrid. Hightower teaches as adjunct faculty at NYU. A native of central Texas, he lives in Manhattan and sojourns in SpainGregory Pardlo’s, “Totem”