Fogged Clarity is a non-profit organization with 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status. Contributions to Fogged Clarity are deductible under section 170 of the 501 (c) (3) Code. Donations serve as our primary means of funding. If you do donate we will send you a form to ensure that your contribution is deductible. It is a labor of love, but we still need money to survive. Anything you can give to keep the fog breathing will be greatly appreciated. Please donate if you are able.
Join Our Mailing List
- "Like the ocean/When it was new and the wind waited slack in a pale bag" new Dan Beachy-Quick poems: http://t.co/dVUUNacoyi
- Dan Beachy-Quick discusses his crackling new poem set "Shields & Songs" in an exclusive audio interview. http://t.co/LZCln0ct57
- "Genius" Grant winner Campbell McGrath talks about his 100 poem project and Picasso in an exclusive audio interview. http://t.co/rPQ2PR7Alv
- Fogged Clarity: Featured Articles - Matthew Cooperman http://t.co/DKk8Wfo2hp
- Lou Rogai plays Lee Clayton in an abandoned chapel, beauty ensues... http://t.co/p4FeTdDTWd