Fogged Clarity is a non-profit organization with 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status. Contributions to Fogged Clarity are deductible under section 170 of the 501 (c) (3) Code. Donations serve as our primary means of funding. If you do donate we will send you a form to ensure that your contribution is deductible. It is a labor of love, but we still need money to survive. Anything you can give to keep the fog breathing will be greatly appreciated. Please donate if you are able.
Join Our Mailing List
- Brand new audio interview with poet Matthew Olzmann is up here: http://t.co/AyeMEm1Vny @AliceJamesBooks
- Fogged Clarity: Featured Articles - Matthew Olzmann http://t.co/fKM0RPSVIi
- R.I.P. Bobby Womack: http://t.co/S32pTwMEzn
- A Pocket Epic & The Hermit Poet: A Review of Robert Lax's Poems 1962-1997 & Lorine Niedecker's Lake Superior --- D… http://t.co/1ruXa6ORLP
- R.I.P. Allen Grossman 1932-2014 "...I cry/Not though the bell pursues and the willow hangs over." #proliferatebeauty