Fogged Clarity is a non-profit organization with 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status. Contributions to Fogged Clarity are deductible under section 170 of the 501 (c) (3) Code. Donations serve as our primary means of funding. If you do donate we will send you a form to ensure that your contribution is deductible. It is a labor of love, but we still need money to survive. Anything you can give to keep the fog breathing will be greatly appreciated. Please donate if you are able.
Join Our Mailing List
- Fogged Clarity: Interviews - Slowdive's Neil Halstead http://t.co/u5DyvpA3a7
- After the Heroin, the Singing http://t.co/OQFWpTCgQ1 via @HuffPostArts
- Songwriter Mike Flores spent 12 years battling heroin addiction. 6 months after he got clean Ben met him in Detroit: http://t.co/lmLEdn67UU
- Fogged Clarity: Featured Articles - Mike Flores http://t.co/gVBrnxydEv
- Idrani Sangupta's poem "Somniloquy" is the final installment in our Lyric Dream Project: http://t.co/p1V5iUg4En