Fogged Clarity accepts submissions of poetry, fiction, non-fiction, music, visual art and reviews of work in all mediums. We seek art that is stabbingly eloquent.
All submissions should be accompanied by a short bio and complete contact information. Emailed submissions should be sent as attachments. All work selected to be displayed online will automatically be considered for our print edition. Our print edition will be released once every year, while new issues of our online journal will come out the beginning of every month. Artists maintain the copyrights to their work until they are monetarily compensated for said work. If your work is selected for our print edition and you consent to its publication, you will be compensated.
• please send no more than two short stories (no word limit) or 6 poems at a time.
• we do accept simultaneous submissions.
• we only contact submitors upon acceptance of their work. If 12 weeks pass without hearing from our editors, your work has not been selected for publication.
• artists will only be paid if their work is selected to be in our print edition, pieces selected to be displayed in our online journal pay in exposure.
• we no longer accept postal submissions
Fiction, Poetry, Reviews and Nonfiction
Any and all fiction, poetry, reviews, and polemics/nonfiction should be sent to submissions (at) foggedclarity (dot) com.
Static visual Imagery should have a height of at least 700 pixels. Exceptions granted in the case of odd aspect ratios and video. Acceptable file types include: jpg, png, tiff, psd, ai, pdf and virtually any video format. Links to your work on the net will also be accepted. Many artists allow us to download their work from portfolio sites, flickr, Vimeo, and the like. We ask that the linked images adhere to our guidelines.